Good Shepherd Presbyterian's history began with a small group in 1973. It became a particular church in 1978.
Good Shepherd has met together in various locations. The building at 1901 Evans was dedicated in April, 1991 and has been our home ever since.
Good Shepherd has seen many members and friends come and go over the years along with pastors who have served faithfully. The visible body continues to grow and change and mature. God's sovereign hand and providential guidance are always a marvel in the present and in hindsight. We are reminded of God's faithfulness in so many ways.
We praise and thank God for His marvelous grace.